Horus Heresy. Rapier. Part 3

All models is now drybrushed. With this project i have tried a new way to paint the models. I normaly spray paint silver and wash the models directly after that. But lately I have had some bad experience with the silver spray. It have behaved very wierd. I first thought it had something to do with that the spray can was almost empty. But after I tried a new can and got the same result i decided to try something new. Spray black, dry brush silver and then wash. It will take a littel longer doing it like this but i think the result in the end will be more or less the same. And the fact that i wont end up ruining the models is plus to say the least.