This was a very quick project. The background to this project was this. I had my first 3000p game with my word bearers last weekend. Sadly I got destroyed without being able to do anything about it. Poor deployment, tactics, list and luck made my efforts underwhelming.
Right after the game I felt really devastated. But on my way home I went over the game once more in my head. Yes the list could get a lot of improvement but it can’t be the only reason for my gigantic loss.
So some small changes had to be ade. Now with this contemptor I have not solved all my issues. But it will improve the list together with some more worked out tactics. Hopefully this will make things a little better :) .