And here we are. The two final models is completed for my first world eaters list.
So this army took more or less 3 months to finish.
The interesting part about this army is that it was almost free. Most of the models and parts I have used have been leftovers from other projects or stuff I got from trades.
The only real purchase I have done have been the apothecary, 10 chain axes and 10 jump packs.
Now I will try to play some games with this army before I do any other purchases for world eaters.
I would love to get some red butchers and a spartan. But we will see how well this list preform before any one of those 2 units end up at my painting desk.